It occurred to me that I’ve had quite a few lists of things I love… being positive all the time probably isn’t all that healthy, so here are a few things that I hate with a raging passion.
1. The color teal. Seriously… who came up with teal? It’s the vomit of the blue/green world. Even the word is gross. Teal. If I were suppose to guess what the definition of that was I would say something like the peeling off of flesh, or room full of dead horses… something awful like that.
2. People who get pissed off at me for being a good driver. When I turn into the correct lane… which I understand is shocking since we live in Phoenix and seeing someone turn into the correct lane is tantamount to passing a unicorn… and people who were attempting to turn into that lane (illegally, mind you) get all sorts of pissed off, honking and giving me the finger and whatnot.
3. All. Politics. Ever. And also when people argue that their chosen political candidate is good. They’re not good, they’re a politician… the best you can ask for is that they’re not as corrupt as the last guy, or that they’re not going to f up all our lives as much as they have the power too. Being less of a douchebag than your opponent doesn’t mean you’re not a douchebag too.
4. Crocs. Are you an old lady gardening or a baby on the beach? If not then take them off and burn them, you look unfortunate.
5. Txt Spk. how lzy can u b? wat n the world can b so important tht u dnt have time 2 type 1 xtra vowel n a wrd? The English language deserves more respect.
6. Getting a splinter. Either a splinter or paper cut, I’m not sure. Anyway, the worst injuries are the little ones because they’re so annoying, they never seem to go away, and you don’t have any visible battle scars so no one cares. If your leg gets chopped off at least you get everyone’s pity.
If anyone has any additions to the list (or wants to tell me what a horrible person I am or making fun of your favorite pair of plastic neon footwear) leave a comment.