Some things I’ve been loving lately.
1. Verona has started “reading”. I will often find her with a book on her lap (often upside down), babbling away as though she’s reading it to herself. Sometime’s she’ll “read” to the twins too.
2. One of the kids books we got from the library on our latest trip A Rattle of Bones. Maybe I’m weird but I have a secret love of collective nouns.
3. Since we’re on the subject of Halloween (one of my top two favorite holidays… possibly all time favorite now that I’m a mom) I’m loving that it’s almost here! That we have five straight days of fun Halloween events and parties this week! And I’m loving my favorite of all the Homestar Runners Halloween specials.
4. My favorite Bible verse. “What does the Lord require of you but to do justice, love mercy, and walk humbly with your God.” Micah 6:8.
5. As it gets colder my dogs are more cuddly than usual… which I wasn’t sure was even possible. (All 100 lbs of them are laying across my legs as I type.)
6. I’m learning how to crochet and I really really suck, but I made a decent little slipper for Verona the other day… if I can successfully make a matching one we’ll be good to go.
7. Someone is trimming their palm tree outside, the sound of chainsaws is really beautiful to me, don’t ask why.
What are you loving?